20.9.10

Daily dose of randomness

ALOHA
For some reason blogger won't let me change the font so Im stuck like this
Black iz so lame =.=

Anywayz
School started again today, Im glad we didnt learn anything cause I felt like puking, I even pooped at school!
Yay me XD so while I was pooping the juniors outside were talking and one of them sounded like Syasya
Basically Im saying I was reminded of Syasya while I was pooping
Isnt that just romantic? :' )
Too bad Syasya aint got no blog, shed probably be disgusted if she read this so shussshh no telling :3

OOH and I haz secret
Today I went home around the same time Danial did so his car was in front of mine

Beware of Malayness
Me: Mama jom ikut kereta ni! *points hyperly at Danials car*
Mama: ...Siapa dia?
Me: Classmate Farah : D

So my mum actually did follow him LOL
Until we reached the Impian blabla guard house then we turned around lol
My mum needs to learn how to tailgate people cause sometimes she got too close tsk tsk =.= i dont wanna go to jail yo

OKNOWIMSLEEPYITHINKBYEBYEMUAHX

No comments: