6.10.10

I M B0R3D

Why is everyone blogging about October anyways?
I don't really have anything to say
I M JUST B0R3D
Thinking of changing to Tumblr but god, so lazy
Tumblr is much cooler and ..ringkas lol

And fine to those who don't know yet
i got a new lappy okaaaaay
Usually I would tell y'all but idk I was just lazy
and its a MacBook
Wasnt planning on getting Mac really but daddi did the shopping so tadaa?
Its all white and so easy to get dirty
Its also so maju lol especially for someone so kolot like me

..is that even the right word
Thought of how to get an A+ for BM
Honest to god, how do people do it?
EST and English are the only subjects I constantly get A+s
Others ...........har-har
Like mood swings, they constantly change

Ciao peeps



OH AND GUD LAK IMANG!

1 comment:

imang said...

I BARU PRASAN THIS XDD